COOKING INSTRUCTIONS & RECIPES
Restaurant Prepared Cooking Instructions
Please be sure to follow these directions so that your food will have the best results. When these meats are cut they are immediately flash frozen in order to stay fresher longer, and ment to be cooked this way, the same way that it is done in restaurants, and not having to thaw out your meat saves you alot of time!
(Stove Top Directions)
1. Pre-heat Cooking Surface to High
2. Remove steaks from vac-seal
and put on cooking surface FROZEN
3. Sear each side 1-2 minutes
4. Lower heat to low or medium
5. Cook steak(s) to your taste
(rare to well done)
1. Prepare grill to your desire
2. Remove from vac-seal and place
on the grill FROZEN
3. Cook steak(s) to your taste
(rare to well done)
Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Remove from plastic wrapper and
place on a cookie sheet FROZEN
3. Bake for 40 minutes in a gas oven
or 45 minutes in an electric oven
4. Carefully remove from oven and
let cool for 7 minutes.
1. From frozen, rinse off seafood
under cold running water before
2. For tender seafood, cook at a medium
temperature for a shorter time.
For chewy seafood, cook at a medium
temperature for a little bit longer.
(Seafood gets tougher the longer you cook it)
23 Beef Grilling Recipes from the Beef Council (pdf, 390KB)
Consumers Guide to Buying, Preparing, Storing, Serving and Enjoying Chicken from the National Chicken Council (pdf, 352KB)
Yummy Meats Guarantee: All of our steak, chicken, and pork products are guaranteed for one full year from the original date of purchase for freshness, tenderness, and no freezer burn. If you happen to have any of these problems, call our office at 1-877-54YUMMY (You must have your dated recipt in order to receive our guarantee).
Yummy Meats, 217 W 37th Street, Suite #A, Garden City, ID 83714
Toll Free Order Line: 1-877-54YUMMY (1-877-549-8669)
:: STEAKS :: SEAFOOD :: CHICKEN :: PORK :: SEASONAL SPECIALTY ITEMS ::
:: COOKING INSTRUCTIONS / RECIPES :: CONTACT REQUEST ::